MarineSpace works with clients to understand the geology of a site, and the geotechnical implications for project delivery.
With extensive experience across project lifecycles from desk top studies, to pre-installation surveys and installation, we assess and propose solutions that work technically, environmentally and financially for our clients, producing detail from targeted technical reports to integrated ground models.
Our services include:
- Desk top studies to understand site conditions prior to preliminary survey
- Scoping and management of site investigations
- Geophysical and geotechnical data integration
- Production of 3D engineering ground models and definition of engineering parameters
- Comprehensive Geohazard assessments
- Seabed mobility analysis
- Geotechnical engineering supporting including FEED, feasibility and concept/site selection
- Complete range of cable route assessments and engineering including CBRAs and BAS.