Environmental Impact Assessment
MarineSpace is highly experienced in developing, managing and delivering multi-disciplinary assessment of potential environment impacts across the offshore, marine aggregate and tidal energy industries combined with the preparation of consent documentation and formal Environmental Statements.
The team is also well versed in regional-scale assessment both at Strategic Environmental Assess-ment (SEA) and Regional Environmental Assessment (REA) levels. Delivering a range of services across this discipline, Marinespace ensures your projects are underpinned by the necessary environmental impacts assessments to guarantee effective delivery.
- Full Consent management
- Multi-disciplinary assessment, including physical processes, benthic ecology, nature conservation and heritage issues
- Habitats Regulations Assessments (HRA) and Appropriate Assessment (AA)
- Site characterisation and feasibility assessment
- Cumulative and in-combination assessment
- Strategic-level investigations, including benthic ecological, ornithological and fish issues